Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

37th MIBF Experience


      Birthday. Anniversary. Holiday. There are a lot of days or events which we consider special and memorable for us. Saturday, September 17, 2016 became one of the memorable days in my life. It might be an ordinary day for you. But for me, it's extraordinary!

       I would have had regrets if I didn't make it to go to SMX Convention Center for the 37th Manila International Book Fair. Why? Let me enumerate.

         1. A VARIETY OF BOOKS WERE PRESENT! Fiction. Non Fiction. Classics. You choose. Books of any kind were there. (Hurray!)

          2. 20% (and up) OFF DISCOUNT
Books were cheaper than their original prices. No doubt why people brought eco bags and plastic bags with them. (I'm one of them.)

         3. SOME AUTHORS AND EMINENT PERSONALITIES? PRESENT!
It's fun to know that in this kind of event, you get to see people who are behind those inspirational pages you read and known actors whom you discovered as wide readers, too.

         4. PATIENCE = HAPPINESS
Carrying heavy books, check! Being surrounded with a lot of bookworms, check! Walking on a narrow aisle, because of the crowd, check! Being in a long queue for the payment, check! In spite of all these experiences, I never failed to be mettlesome. At the end of the day, I felt happy and gay! Every bookworm, I believe, felt the same.

           


No comments:

Post a Comment